V-Bucks are rare at Fortnite, but very important, so you’ll soon be wondering how to get this currency. Of course you can buy V-Bucks for lots of real money, but first we want to show you what the game offers you to get V-Bucks for free.
You need V-Bucks to buy the Lama Piñatas. This applies to the PVE mode. But if you play Battle Royale, you can use the V-Bucks to buy new skins and even the Battle Pass. PVE mode plays a big role in earning V-Bucks, but not every Battle Royale player is interested in playing this mode or even spending money on it, because it’s not free.
Get V-Bucks in Battle Royale
Now the disappointing news at the beginning: If you want to earn V-Bucks in the Battle Royale of Fortnite, you don’t have many possibilities. For example, in the fourth season’s Free Pass you’ll get 100 V-Bucks for level 18 and then back to level 34, and that’s it with the free V-Bucks. If you bought the Battle Pass, you can earn 1.300 V-Bucks.
After deducting the battle pass costs (if you want to invest the part you have earned in the next pass) you still have 350 V bucks left to spend on other items. To do this, however, you must reach the appropriate levels in the pass.
We don’t want to tell you fairy tales or make false promises. Sooner or later you’ll have to invest money in Battle Royale mode if you want cool skins or emotes. If anything changes, we will inform you here.
Not in the mood for PVE? Then you’d rather spend money? You can also buy V-Bucks at Amazon. Just follow the link. You can buy the following variants of V-Bucks in the shop:
- 1000 V-Bucks (10 Euro)
- 2800 V-Bucks (25 Euro)
- 7500 V-Bucks (60 Euro)
- 13500 V-Bucks (100 Euro)
How to get V-Bucks in PVE
You can already imagine it: The V-Bucks, which you get in PVE, you can hit on the head in PVE and of course vice versa. If your love for Fortnite is really big, then you should think about saving the world, because here you can get even more V-Bucks.
Maybe you don’t want the money for the Battle Rale mode, but for the great lamas! The following list tells you what you can do in PVE mode to earn V-Bucks.
- Of course, there are primarily the daily quests. They are simple and therefore recommended. You will receive around 50 V bucks for each deal. The daily quests will only be unlocked with a certain power level, so don’t be surprised if they are not available to you right away.
- Save the World also offers you event quests. With these you can earn about 300 V-Bucks. The only problem is that they cost you some time, because it’s usually a quest series you have to contest. You’ll find them where you’ll find the daily and main challenges.
- Main missions give you about 50 to 100 V bucks, which you will take with you anyway. However, this source also runs dry and is not infinite. Once you’ve reached level 10, the V-Bucks are done with main missions.
- If you have time, check out Save the World every six hours and search for time-limited missions. They appear on the map. If you complete them, you will sometimes be rewarded with 30 V-Bucks.
- If you have weapons or units that you don’t need, just put them in the logbook and you will receive rewards at every level of the logbook. If you are busy here, you will also get V-Bucks as a reward in larger distances.
- Sign up every day and get your sign up bonus! If you can’t register for a day or more, you won’t lose progress and don’t have to start over. You will receive 150 V-Bucks every seven days, 300 V-Bucks every 28th day and 800 V-Bucks every 112th day.
As soon as I notice more options at Fortnite, with which you can quickly take a few V-Bucks to the high edge, I will share them with you here.
Get V-Bucks with free Giveaways
Since the game Fortnite is so popular, it has naturally a lot of giveaways on the web. Lots of them are on youtube and others on websites. You can use the Reddit giveaway sub to find new ones or even the Fortnite sub on Reddit could help you with your search. One special website(freegenday.com) does sweepstakes and wants you to learn about internet safety issues. The reward for that would be 100.000 V-Bucks and that is a lot! You have nothing to lose – it is free and even if you don’t win something, you will gain knowledge about online scams.